Full-time or part-time
We are looking for a creative person who will join our team as a Content Writer / Narrative Designer and will help us with writing original scripts for Loóna sleepscapes.
Loóna is a startup, a one-of-a-kind immersive, mood-enhancing product that lets people quickly disengage from the emotions of the day and get in the right mood for sleep. Loóna unites proven techniques to invoke a state of relaxation before sleep—an art activity, guided storytelling, relaxing music, and ambient sounds—in one product. Loóna works with the Health Advisory Board and Sleep Advisors to ensure its approach is based on scientific research, making Loóna a handy bedtime product.
Loóna is constantly growing and evolving!
- 1.5M+ downloads
- 215k+ MAU
- 6.7M mindful minutes that users spend with Loóna every month
- The 2021 Apple Design Award winner
- Google Best App of 2020 winner
- Featured in Vogue, Forbes, Techcrunch, CNN, and more
- Loóna’s investors include: Natalia Vodianova, Elefund, Hoxton Ventures, Elysium, Matthew Freud, Mark Vranesh, Michael Antonov, and Palta
As a Narrative Designer you will:
- Write interactive narrative guides for new and existing 3D dioramas;
- Brainstorm ideas for future sleepscapes with other writers;
- Work together with the Product and Art teams on implementing new interactive mechanics;
- Do other kinds of creative writing for the app.
What we expect from you:
- Creativity and thinking outside the box;
- Advanced English (С1-С2);
- Copywriting or writing experience is a huge plus;